Dips & Salsas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup blue cheese (or blue cheese crumbles)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano)
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before using.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese using a hand mixer until soft. Add sour cream, blue cheese, and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving.
- 3 ears of white corn, husks and silk removed
- 5 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of red onions, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbls. fresh basil, minced
- 2 tbls. jalapenos, minced
- Juice of 3 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, pitted peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cut kernels off corn.
- In a large bowl, mix corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, basil jalapeno, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well
- Top with a sour cream
- Serve with corn/tortilla chips
Try serving Buffalo Chicken Dip is an alternative to wings at your next get-together. It is creamy, bubbly hot, and delivers a great kick!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S(R) REDHOT(R) Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers for dipping
- Mix ingredients in deep baking dish until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until hot and bubbling.