I found this recipe for Oreo Truffles this weekend and made them. I was really surprised by how simple they were to make and how delicious they were.
This is a keeper recipe. I will make these Oreo Truffles for my next get-together and I know they will be a hit.
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
My cousin brought this Pineapple Angel Food cake to my home for a reunion. I usually am not much for dessert, but this Pineapple Angel Food Cake really was exceptional. When I asked her for the recipe, I was shocked to hear how simple it was to make. Even I can make this cake. Next time you are in a hurry but want a delicious dessert, give this Pineapple Angel Food cake a try. You'll love it!
- 1 box of angel food cake mix (Choose the kind with only 1 packet in the box.)
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter in pan and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
This indulgent, creamy vanilla rice pudding is perfect for a holiday dessert , but easy enough to be served on a weeknight.
I like vanilla rice pudding served while it is still warm, but you may prefer to serve it after it has been refrigerated. Either way, you will enjoy this recipe.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar*
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of fresh grated nutmeg
- In a large ovenproof saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the rice and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 12 minutes until the rice is almost cooked. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, sugar, and salt. Add this mixture to the hot rice. Carefully remove the beans from the vanilla stalk and stir into the mixture. Add one cinnamon stick and remaining vanilla stalk. Cover and place in a 375 degree oven. Cook for 40 minutes. (The mixture will bubble up as it cooks, so make sure the saucepan is large enough so it does not boil over).
- Remove from the oven and remove the cinnamon stick and vanilla stalk. Let the mixture stand to cool and thicken for a few minutes. Using an ice cream scoop, place two large scoops in 6 pudding bowls. Drizzle each bowl with 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk and dust with cinnamon and nutmeg. Serve warm or refrigerate until cooled.