- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup blue cheese (or blue cheese crumbles)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano)
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before using.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese using a hand mixer until soft. Add sour cream, blue cheese, and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving.
- 3 ears of white corn, husks and silk removed
- 5 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of red onions, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbls. fresh basil, minced
- 2 tbls. jalapenos, minced
- Juice of 3 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, pitted peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cut kernels off corn.
- In a large bowl, mix corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, basil jalapeno, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well
- Top with a sour cream
- Serve with corn/tortilla chips
Okay – so maybe a hot spinach and artichoke dip isn't the healthiest appetizer or snack you can think of, but my goodness it is good! Everything in moderation. I don't feel we should eliminate things like hot spinach and artichoke dip from our diets, just eat the things that aren't as good for you, a bit less often. Hot spinach and artichoke dip is definitely one of those occasional foods…but it is a must-have! Can you say indulgent?!
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed, drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- 1/4 cup mozzarella (grated)
- Mix everything and pour it into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until bubbling and golden brown on top, about 20-40 minutes.